Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Setting some goals for myself

A shout out to fellow blogger Krista at itakethepen.blogspot.com.

I was reading her blog recently about setting goals and the importance about being flexible, because life has a funny way of distracting writers who are trying to write a story. Like who really wants to go to the grocery store? Or pump gas into the car?  Isn't there an app for that? No? There should be... :)

So, here's to setting some goals.

Goal 1: Writing is fun.

Goal 2: 1,000 words a night.

Phew! Now that I've got my goals etched in pixels, that short story doesn't seem such a daunting task after all!

Now... *taps chin* what adventures should these characters take?

*grins*

2 comments:

  1. LoL. I think they should chase after a troll :)

    Horay! for your goals. They really have helped me. I already have a chapter and a half of my WIP amd it has only been a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They SHOULD chase a troll. Yeah! That would mix things up a bit...

    ReplyDelete